Effective Date: April 12, 2022
- you use the Site;
- you contact us via the Site/email/phone/live chats/etc.;
- you provide us with your personal information in any other way (e.g. through webinars, user conferences, feedback sharing, requests to evaluate your assets, etc.); and/or
- we contact you about our new commercial offers, updates to our products, white papers, newsletters, content, and events.
While using our Site, you provide data to a blockchain (“Blockchain”) that is a public distributed ledger storing all data added to it. Data is transferred by you to the Blockchain by using our Site. We provide only a graphical user interface. Please be aware that once data has been added to the Blockchain it becomes public to anyone and CANNOT be deleted. We provide an application that is accessed by and/or stored directly on your computer or mobile device that displays information stored in the Blockchain and transfers your requests and/or information to the Blockchain. We do not collect, transfer, store or process other data that you transfer or receive from Blockchain.
We do not have access to your wallet. None of your private keys leave your web browser. They are encrypted with your password and stored in your local browser database.
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information from you when you contact our support services or contact us via e-mail, telephone, post, live chat or contact forms.
When you submit a support request or fill out and submit a contact form, we may ask you for the following information: your first and last name, your email address, your phone number, and your address, your Blockchain wallet address. Also, when you submit the request or fill out the form, we will collect your IP address in order to identify your location. We may request a copy of your driver’s license or any other form of identification, including without limitation, your passport, bank statement, utility bill, tax document, or any other documents that we deem necessary for your identification.
Information We Collect from You
We gather certain information and store it when you interact with our Site. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses as well as your Blockchain wallet address and date/time stamp. We may share your information with certain third parties selected by us to help support our operations. These include, for example, service providers that help us analyze web traffic, send emails, and track customer support requests.
Cookies and Related Technologies
The Site uses “session cookies”, which improve your user experience by storing certain information from your current visit on your computer or mobile device, such as log-in information. These enable us to remember your log-in session so you can move easily within the Site. These session cookies have limited functionalities and expirations, and you will be required to re-enter your log-in information after a certain period of time has elapsed to protect you against others accidentally accessing your account contents and related personal information.
Disclosure of Information
Data Management and Security
The personal information that you provide to us is stored on servers with restricted access. In addition, we restrict access to personal information to our employees who need to know this information. However, no server, computer or communications network or system, or data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. AS A RESULT, WHILE WE STRIVE TO PROTECT USER INFORMATION, WE CANNOT ENSURE, GUARANTY, OR WARRANT THE SECURITY OF ANY INFORMATION YOU TRANSMIT TO US OR THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE AND YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU PROVIDE SUCH INFORMATION AND ENGAGE IN SUCH TRANSMISSIONS AT YOUR OWN RISK. ONCE WE RECEIVE A TRANSMISSION FROM YOU, WE WILL ENDEAVOR TO MAINTAIN ITS SECURITY ON OUR SYSTEMS. SUBJECT, IN ALL CASES, TO THE “BLOCKCHAIN” SECTION HEREIN, YOU MAY MODIFY YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU HAVE DISCLOSED TO US BY CONTACTING US VIA THE CONTACT FORM ON OUR SITE.
The Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Site or on or through any of its features, register on the Site, make any purchases through the Site, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Site or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
If you believe that we might have inadvertently collected information from a child under 13 without parental consent, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jurisdiction and Data Storage
Applicable Law & Legal Effect
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. You can do this at any time clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in any email we send you. You can also opt out of marketing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data protection law gives you the right to access your personal information, to object to the use of your personal information for certain purposes, and the right to erase, restrict or receive a machine-readable copy of your personal information. You may contact us regarding your personal information, and in compliance with our obligations under applicable data protection laws, we will treat your personal information accordingly.
You can access, update and delete your information by emailing us at email@example.com or contact us by mail at BLOCKBLOCKPUNCHCLICK, LLC, 964 Locust Street NE #3, St. Petersburg, FL 33701.
We will handle your request in accordance with state privacy laws. This means there may be legal reasons why we cannot fulfill all requests.
Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA)
This section shall be expressly limited to Individuals. “Individuals”, subject to and as set forth in PIPEDA, have several rights under PIPEDA:
We limit the scope of the data we collect to only what is necessary. We collect information for the following reasons:
To present our Website and its contents to you.
To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
We limit the use, disclosure and retention of collected data. We ensure the accuracy of the data we collect to the best of our knowledge.
We obtain consent for collection, use, or disclosure of personal information.
Individuals hold the right to access, update and delete their personal data. You can access, update and delete your information or submit additional inquiries by emailing our Privacy Official at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by mail at BLOCKBLOCKPUNCHCLICK, LLC, 964 Locust Street NE #3, St. Petersburg, FL 33701.
General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”)
- Right of Access. A Data Subject has the right to obtain confirmation if the Data Subject’s personal information is being processed by us. If that is the case, a Data Subject can access the Data Subject’s personal information and the following information:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal information;
- to whom the personal information has been or will be disclosed; and/or
- the envisaged period for which the personal information will be stored, or the criteria used to determine that period.
- If a Data Subject would like to have a copy of the Data Subject’s personal information from us, we will provide it if
- the Data Subject proves the Data Subject’s identity, and
- it will not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others. The first copy will be provided for free, for any further copies we may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.
- Right to Rectification. A Data Subject has the right to demand that we correct without undue delay the Data Subject’s personal information which we have in our systems if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to Erasure/Right to Be Forgotten. A Data Subject has the right to demand that we erase the Data Subject’s personal information, and we shall erase it without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies:
- this personal information is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was processed;
- the Data Subject withdraws consent on which the processing is based, and where there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- the Data Subject objects to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds;
- the Data Subject’s personal information has been unlawfully processed; or
- the Data Subject’s personal information has to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation.
- Right to Restrict Processing. A Data Subject has the right to restrict us in the ability of processing of the Data Subject’s information where one of the following applies:
- the Data Subject contests the accuracy of the Data Subject’s personal information and we verify it;
- the processing is unlawful and the Data Subject wants to restrict it instead of erasure;
- we no longer need the Data Subject’s personal information, but the Data Subject needs it for establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; or
- the Data Subject has objected to processing and we verify whether legitimate grounds override the Data Subject’s request.
- Right to Data Portability. A Data Subject has the right to receive the Data Subject’s personal information which the Data Subject provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and has the right to transmit such data to another company, where:
- the processing is based on the Data Subject’s consent or on a contract; and
- the processing is carried out by automated means.
- Where technically feasible, a Data Subject can demand that we transmit such data directly to another company.
- Right to Object. A Data Subject has the right to object to the processing of the Data Subject’s personal information based on legitimate interests. Upon such objection, we will no longer process the Data Subject’s personal information unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. Where personal information is processed for direct marketing purposes, a Data Subject has the right to object at any time to the processing of the Data Subject’s personal information for such marketing.
- Automated Individual Decision-Making, Including Profiling. A Data Subject has the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects on the Data Subject. Please note that we don’t make any automated decisions including profiling based on information that we have about a Data Subject.
- Right to Withdraw Consent. A Data Subject has the right to withdraw the Data Subject’s consent for processing of the Data Subject’s personal information at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Right to Lodge a Complaint. A Data Subject has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the EU Member State of the Data Subject’s residence, place of work, or place of the alleged infringement if the Data Subject deems that the processing of the Data Subject’s personal information infringes GDPR.
- Breach Notification. If a breach/unauthorized access of personal information takes place that is likely to “result in a risk for the rights and freedoms of Data Subjects”, we will notify the necessary EU supervisory authority within 72 hours of becoming aware of the breach.